Jefferson Healthcare Cup Team Registration:
The Jefferson Healthcare Cup is a friendly competition within RhodyRun in which teams compete for a trophy. The Jefferson Healthcare Cup encourages fitness and healthy lifestyles among organizations while enjoying Rhody Run! Teams of five to seven will compete among others of similar size.
The entry fee is $150.00 per team ($125 per team prior to April 1, 2016). This fee covers the registration fee for up to seven team members.
- Each team must have a minimum of 5 members in order for the team to score.
- Employees of corporations, partnerships, and governmental units may enter; one company may have as many teams as it desires.
- Each team member must be 18 year old.
- Elite seeded runners are not eligible to compete on a Jefferson Healthcare Cup team
- Changes (additions, substitutions, etc.) may be made to the team through May 1st, 2016. After that date, no changes or substitutions are allowed.